Working in unpredictable environment where scaling resources according to demand and responding effectively to change is paramount. Networks represent one of the most significant costs and getting the most return from that investment is vital.
Timico Network monitoring goes well beyond traditional network monitoring, real-time alerts, and reporting. Our flexible architecture gives you peace of mind that your uptime is maximised, downtime is minimised, and performance is optimised. In turn, you have all the intelligence you need at your fingertips to make more informed decisions and take action based on the needs of your business.
With more than 40 sensor types including SNMP, disk space, memory usage, SQL and NetFlow, Timico offer a broad range of monitoring features for small, medium or large networks. Quickly detect, diagnose and resolve network performance issues and outages so you can spend more time managing your network, not your network management software.
- Manage performance
- Reduce downtime
- Optimise resource utilisation
- Ensure business service quality is achieved on your network
ALLSOLV Network monitoring includes:
- Real-time 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics
- Real-time event notification
- Automated reporting
- Network performance tracking via an online web portal
- Trending and analysis to identify potential bottlenecks before they become problems
Application and Device Monitoring
ALLSOLV Application Monitoring delivers agentless application and server monitoring software that provides monitoring, alerting, reporting, and server management. The easy-to-use server monitoring software supports multiple hardware vendors including Dell®, HP®, and IBM System x®, along with the underlying hardware for your VMware® hosts. It only takes minutes to create monitors for custom applications and to deploy new application monitors with Server & Application Monitor’s built-in support for more than 150 applications. Server management capabilities allow you to natively start and stop services, reboot servers, and kill rogue processes.
- Application Monitoring for all components – servers, virtual layer, and applications such as SQL Server®, Exchange, and Active Directory®
- Easily customize alerts, reports, and dashboards for your enterprise-wide needs
- Use baseline to compare application performance and alert when apps start having issues
- Easy server monitoring software for collaborating across server, Web, database, and application teams